Since the late 1990s, Grace St. Paul's has had a strong identity as a community of "progressive" Christians. For us that means:
- Seeking to discern the continuing revelation of God in the world we live in;
- Following the example and teachings of Jesus as a way of encountering God;
- Practicing a radical inclusivity that includes all, regardless of belief or disbelief, age, race, gender, class, or sexual orientation;
- Working for justice and peace among all people;
- Honoring other faith traditions as a viable path to God;
- We find more grace in living with our questions than in the comfort of absolute answers; and
- A commitment to practice the teachings of Jesus as the greatest witness of our faith to others.
Grace St. Paul's is an affilitate of The Center for Progressive Christianity.